Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Welcome to the blogosphere!

So I decided to move fully into the 21st century and start a blog. As anybody who sees me can easily tell, I like to eat. But more than that, I love to cook, and can modesty say I have attained a certain level of competence with it. I particularly enjoy cooking (and eating) spicy foods. To that end, I have been pursuing knowledge and experience with a large variety of cuisines from around the world which feature hot spices in their offerings. My plan is to share my cooking experiences here on a semi-regular basis. Not all the cooking I share will be spicy, but I hope all of it will be interesting and useful. My current culinary obsession is with Ethiopian cuisine. In a couple of days I hope to be able to post a video chronicling my first efforts at making real Ethiopian injera bread from scratch. Keep your fingers crossed.  'til then, keep your knives sharp and your fingers out of the way!

DEW

No comments:

Post a Comment